No summer is complete without enjoying the great outdoors, and whether you plan to go on a picnic in the park, or spend the day relaxing on the beach, you’ll need a sturdy tote to carry your lunch or other belongings as you go about enjoying your day. At JCLU Forever, our Blessed Tote makes the perfect beach or picnic bag, and you can show your joy over being blessed wherever your day may lead you!
The Blessed Tote comes in 3 different, yet flattering, color choices with pink, purple, or black. On each bag, the lettering is done in a high-contrast shade of white to allow the message on the bag to stand front and center, allowing everyone you come into contact with to be inspired. The Blessed message is also followed by a simple “Psalm 5:12”, the passage which stands as the inspiration for the bag, and this piece of scripture reads, “For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.” (more…)
There are few things more testing than the power of the tongue. Between the music we hear to conversations we share with colleagues or friends, the words we are exposed to become highly influential. But this influence can quickly become dangerous.
Gossip Kills Tee- JCLU Forever
In fact, the Bible likens the tongue to a fire with the power to set aflame the course of one’s entire life (James 3: 6).
That’s some heavy stuff, but it is true. The tongue is a small but strong part of the body, and not just anatomically. In the Bible, James says:
With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring?
In other words, we shouldn’t be saying both good, kind and encouraging words in addition to degrading, foul or crude ones. The struggle here is that we are told we should not, meaning that we have all the power in the world to use our tongues for evil if we so desire. And it gets even more difficult when James says that no human can even tame the tongue, for it is a restless evil that is full of deadly poison (James 3:8).
The Bible reiterates the importance of using language that builds up rather than tears down in the following ways:
- “Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that is may give grace to those who hear,” (Ephesians 4:29)
- “Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving,” (Ephesians 5:4)
- “But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth. Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator,” (Colossians 3:8-10)
For some, this may come in the form of a bad habit that could use breaking. For others, it may be the pressure or temptation to say certain things around certain people. After all, it’s tempting for us all to want to fit in with this world’s customs. But God tells us that the world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever (1 John 2:17).
As Matthew 15:11 says, “It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.” Today, reflect on how you can speak words of wisdom so that God may grant you peace, show you His grace and so that others may gravitate toward you as you give God the praise that He rightfully deserves.
JCLU and we do too!
Written By Allison Boccamazzo
A girl or guy should never have to sacrifice their personal style in order to show their faith through fashion, and at JCLU Forever our goal is to make this task even easier! Our pieces are crafted with quality, modern trends, and faith in mind to allow you a resource for all you need in order to show pride in your Christian faith while simultaneously fulfilling your need for a fabulous personal style. Our line has the perfect products for men, women, and kids, so no one is left out!
One product perfect for women is the Love Your Enemies white V-neck tee, and this shirt is made to flatter a feminine silhouette in a way that embraces fashion and shows class. The message on the shirt is taken from Luke 6:27 and it reminds you to love your enemies as you would love anyone else, helping to guide you through some of life’s toughest situations! (more…)
We’re all blessed with the gifts that God gives us in our everyday lives, and now you can show your pride in being blessed with our Blessed sweatpants at JCLU Forever. Whether it’s spring, summer, fall, or winter, a comfy pair of sweatpants is welcomed attire, and these pants are made with comfort, style, and faith as top priorities.
Looking to sweat it out at the gym? The Blessed sweatpants make excellent gym attire as they are roomy enough to allow for easy movement and breathability. To look your best while working out, pair these sweatpants with a cute and complementing tank or tee, and you can show pride in your faith while working out and looking great!
For a girls’ night in, the Blessed sweatpants also provide it all. While taking in a movie with your closest girlfriends, these pants can keep you cozy warm and totally comfortable as you enjoy God’s gifts and the joy your company is able to bring. For the cooler months, one of our JCLU Forever sweatshirts can really keep you feeling and looking your best as the cold winds blow and the snow settles peacefully outside. (more…)
There are many different ways to pray, and prayer is one sure way to strengthen your relationship with God as you embrace your Christian faith. Whether you find yourself busy and frustrated, or relaxed and calm, a bit of prayer can really help to brighten your situation and leave you with a feeling of God’s incredible strength. At JCLU Forever, we encourage you to pray each and every day in an effort to keep a positive outlook and strong faith, and 5 different ways to pray every day are: (more…)
The dove is a symbol that represents peace, love, and faith, and now you can have a subtle way to keep a reminder of what the dove represents every day with our Dove/Love Bracelet at JCLU Forever. When times get hectic and stress abounds, remembering to keep the peace, love your neighbor, and have faith in God’s path is important, even if it may seem like a difficult task in the moment! With this bracelet, you will only need to look down at your wrist to remember the message of peace, love, and faith, all while adorning yourself with a highly trendy accessory.
The Dove/ Love Bracelet can be dressed up or down easily, and the materials which go in to making the bracelet are high quality enough to withstand every day wear. With a dressed up outfit, the silver of the dove can complement other silver accessories perfectly, giving you a way to match your entire ensemble in an undoubtedly classy and elegant way. For a casual or dressed down outfit, the cord that the bracelet is mounted on can go well with a pair of jeans and a T-shirt while the silver provides a little bit of bling, keeping you casual and refined at the same time! (more…)
Fashionable faith based clothing isn’t just for the ladies. Guys can also look great while wearing one of our pieces at JCLU Forever! We have an entire line of guys’ shirts styled to fit in with today’s hottest trends, but still carrying a powerful message, and most are perfect for the warm weather months to come! 5 faith based shirts perfect for the guy in your life are:
1. Unisex Believer Redblock T-shirt – This tee is as simple as it gets, while it still holds the message that you are a firm believer in your faith. A simple black cotton tee with the word “BELIEVER” in white lettering inside a red block on the chest gives you a way to look trendy in a simple way, while still showing total pride in your faith!
2. Unisex Everythings Possible T-shirt – This shirt has a super stylish antique looking lettering that really showcases the passage taken from Mark 9:23. In a vintage art-deco style the front of the shirt says “Everything’s possible for one who believes”, and this shirt can provide a great deal of inspiration as well as a simple style element. Perfect for those who love a vintage appeal, this shirt can remind you every time it is worn of all the possibilities that God hands down to us!
3. Tank Top Hope Anchors – No summertime adventure is complete without a great tank, and this tank top goes along with the same vintage appeal as the Everything’s Possible tee. A retro anchor print adorns the front of the tank with the Hebrews 6:19 message of “Hope anchors the soul” in an edgy and old school tattoo-flash inspired font.
4. Unisex Hope Anchor Baseball Raglan – If it’s just a bit too chilly for a tank, but you still want to rep your old school nautical style, meet the Hope Anchor Baseball Raglan tee. This tee comes in the fashionable cut of a vintage-styled baseball shirt, and it is adorned with a vintage inspired and masculine anchor, banner, and chain design. On the banner is emblazoned the word “Hope” as well as “Hebrews 6:19” to remind you of the passage’s powerful message.
5. Unisex 99 Problems T-shirt – As an homage to pop culture, this unisex 99 problems shirt shows the message “I got 99 problems but my faith ain’t one”. Based on a passage from Hebrews 11:1, this is one shirt that can keep the faith in a very up to date way!
We at JCLU Forever have products to keep both guys and girls in style while they show their faith on a daily basis, and many of these products are ideal for the warm months to come! To see more of what we have in store, or to learn more about showing pride in your faith throughout your day to day life, visit us at JCLUForever.com and seek our council today.
Everyone can use a little inspiration now and again, whether you’re looking for new solutions at work or you simply want to start a new project, and inspiration can be easy to find when you look to your faith to find it. God grants us an unlimited amount of gifts every single day, and it is from these gifts that we can find different types of inspiration for whatever problems we are trying to solve, or whatever creations we are looking to produce. Faith is incredibly inspirational if you open your heart to the many positives it grants, and you may be surprised by the impact it can have on your day to day life! (more…)
When things get hectic, we at JCLU Forever think it’s important to sit back and reflect on the gifts that God gives us each and every day. By taking this time out to give a little appreciation, you’ll feel your stress levels going down, and a positive outlook creeping up, as you’re reminded of all of the beautiful things that God has allowed us to experience. From the nature that surrounds you, to the family that keeps you calm during tough times, God gives you many gifts throughout your life to make the difficult days a bit easier if you just give a little bit of time to look. (more…)